- Latte - Summer Blend
- Flat White - Fitzroy Street Blend
Sorry to say, but not much was good. The cafe had a good atmosphere and decor I guess…
Both cofees were pretty mediocre and borderline bad. Heres why:
- Uninspiring flavours from both blends
- Froth was burnt on both coffees
- Unpleasant, sour aftertaste from both blends
- Flat white wasn’t very ‘flat’, and had latte art? What?
- Both were served lukewarm, like it’s been sitting there for a good 15 minutes
The staff pushed for us to order right away after given this extensive menu. Like really? If you want your customers to make a choice for themselve by handing out such an 'informative’ menu, then let them read!
Oh, did I mention it took a good 15+ minutes for the latte to arrive, then another 5 for the flat white. Seriously guys, get your shit together.
An exceptionally disappointing cafe given the name and hype. Both the product AND service missed the mark. Such a shame.
Would Penguin Eat Again?
Sorry, but this place has inherent problems and is definitely a no-go for me.